OEM Custom Cast Steel Sand Castings
China OEM custom cast steel castings produced by sand casting process with CNC machining services. We could provide 3.1 Material Certificate of the casting metal according to EN 10204 if you need.
Cast steel can be divided into cast alloy steel and cast carbon steel according to its chemical composition, and can also be divided into cast tool steel, cast special steel, engineering and structural casting and cast alloy steel according to its characteristics.
By Chemical Composition
1. Cast Carbon Steel. Cast steel with carbon as the main alloying element and a small amount of other elements. Cast carbon steel can be divided into cast low carbon steel, cast medium carbon steel and cast high carbon steel. The carbon content of cast low carbon steel is less than 0.25%, the carbon content of cast carbon steel is between 0.25% and 0.60%, and the carbon content of cast high carbon steel is between 0.6% and 3.0%. The strength and hardness of cast carbon steel increase with the increase of carbon content. Cast carbon steel has the following advantages: lower production cost, higher strength, better toughness and higher plasticity. Cast carbon steel can be used to manufacture parts that bear heavy loads, such as steel rolling mill stands and hydraulic press bases in heavy machinery. It can also be used to manufacture parts that are subject to large forces and impact, such as wheels, couplers, bolsters and side frames on railway vehicles.
2. Cast Alloy Steel. Casting alloy steel can be divided into cast low alloy steel (the total alloy elements are less than or equal to 5%), cast alloy steel (the total alloy elements are 5% to 10%) and cast high alloy steel (the total alloy elements are greater than or equal 10%).
By Use Characteristics
1. Casting Tool Steel. Cast tool steel can be divided into casting tool steel and casting mold steel.
2. Casting Special Steel. Casting special steel can be divided into cast stainless steel, cast heat-resistant steel, cast wear-resistant steel, cast nickel-based alloy, etc.
3. Cast Steel for Engineering and Structure. Cast steel for engineering and structure can be divided into cast carbon structural steel and cast alloy structural steel.
4. Cast Alloy Steel. It can be divided into cast low alloy steel, cast medium alloy steel and cast high alloy steel.
|Sand Casting Capabilities at RMC Casting Foundry|
|Description||Molding by hand||Molding by Automatic Machines|
|Max size of Castings||1,500 mm × 1000 mm × 500 mm||1,000 mm × 800 mm × 500 mm|
|Casting Weight Range||0.5 kg - 1,000 kg||0.5 kg - 500 kg|
|Annual Capacity||5,000 tons - 6,000 tons||8,000 tons - 10,000 tons|
|Casting Tolerance||On Request or Standard (ISO8062-2013 or GB/T 6414-1999)|
|Molding Materials||Green Sand, Resin Coated Sand|
|Casting Metal & Alloys||Gray Iron, Ductile Iron, Cast Steel, Stainless Steel, Al Alloys, Brass, Bronze...etc.|