At RMC, we provide one-stop solutions with value-added services. Not only do we take effort to understand your requirements and ideas we also brainstorm to further improve upon your designs. Our aim is to make custom metal castings that are of high quality and also to ensure you get the best product suited for your needs.
We guarantee high quality by offering expertise and experience in making the casting through a wide variety of value-added services to various tailor-made metal parts. These include pre-machining and full machining services, heat treatment, surface treatment, dimensions checking and non-destructive testing.
With extensive quality checks, effective communication as well as excellent design work, we guarantee that our castings are economical and punctual, without compromising quality.
Involving lots of professional technology, casting design is a professional work. There have been various kinds of casting processes. It is impossible for one to pick up all knowledge for all casting processes, no mention to be good at every casting process. So when you source steel castings by investment casting process, you may need a professional steel casting technical team to assist your work.
RMC specializing in casting has established a professional casting engineer team, who can help you fulfill all kinds of steel precision casting project from casting design, prototype to final steel cast products with a variety of value-added services.
• Production Procedure Design
Our casting engineers have rich experience in design of steel and iron casting by green sand casting, shell molded casting, vacuum casting, lost wax casting processes with silica sol casting, water glass casting process or water glass and silica sol combined casting process.
Generally speaking, if customers or end users have higher requirement, the silica sol bonded casting or the silica sol and water glass combined casting process would be used to reach the required needs with fine surface quality.
• Technical Assistance from Our Professional Team
1- Practical advice on casting requirements, choices of material, and production procedures to reach a cost-competitive solution.
2- Regular monitoring of quality on the customer's requirements.
3- Updating of lead times and assistance with urgent delivery requirements
4- Informing and Communicating of impending difficulties, raw material price changes likely to affect casting processes, etc
5- Advice on casting liability, governing law and freight clauses
We are a foundry with production plants and out-sourced supply capabilities. RMC can supply casting parts and toolings from both our sites and out-sourced manufacturers. With the comprehensive production and service, we can provide high priority, lower-volume cast parts quickly and high-volume, lower priority cast parts at more competitive prices.
Investment casting, die casting, sand casting, and permanent mold casting are all covered the supply chain we manage for our customers. We're more than just a factory in China, we're a casting company with multiple casting facilities that can manage your supply chain for investment cast products and/or other precision cast products produced via other processes out-sourced.
• List of Our In-House and Out-Sourced Capabilities
- Casting and Forming: Investment Casting, Sand Casting, Gravity Die Casting, High Pressure Die Casting, Shell Molding Casting, Lost Foam Casting, Vacuum Casting, Forging, Precision CNC Machining and Metal Fabrications.
- Heat Treatment: Annealing, Solution, Quenching, Tempering, Normalizing, Carburization, Nitriding.
- Surface Treatment: Sand Blasting, Painting, Anodizing, Passivation, Electroplating, Zinc-plating, Hot-Zinc-Plating, Polishing, Electro-Polishing, Nickel-Plating, Blackening, Geomet, Zintek....etc
- Testing Service: Chemical Composition Testing, Mechanical Properties Testing, Fluorescent or Magnetic Penetration Inspections (FPI, MPI), X-rays Flaw Testing, Ultrasonic Testing, Static and Dynamic Balancing, Sealing Testing, Air or Water Pressure Testing.