Nickel Based Alloy Casting by Lost Wax Investment Casting
As an investment casting foundry from China, we can produce nickel based alloy castings as per your drawings and requirements with full CNC machining services.
|Investment Casting Technical Data at RMC Foundry|
|R & D||Software: Solidworks, CAD, Procast, Pro-e|
|Lead Time for Development and Samples: 25 to 35 days|
|Molten Metal||Ferritic Stainless Steel, Martensitic Stainless Steel, Austenitic stainless steel, Precipitation Hardening Stainless Steel, Duplex Stainless Steel|
|Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Tool Steel, Heat Resistant Steel,|
|Nickle-base Alloy, Aluminium Alloy, Copper-base Alloy, Cobalt-base Alloy|
|Metal Standard||ISO, GB, ASTM, SAE, GOST EN, DIN, JIS, BS|
|Material for Shell Building||Silica Sol (Precipitated Silica )|
|Water Glass (Sodium Silicate)|
|Mixtures of Silica Sol and Water Glass|
|Technical Parameter||Piece Weight: 2 gram to 200 kilo gram|
|Max Dimension: 1,000 mm for Diameter or Length|
|Min Wall Thickness: 1.5mm|
|Casting Roughness: Ra 3.2-6.4, Machining Roughness: Ra 1.6|
|Tolerance of Casting: VDG P690, D1/CT5-7|
|Tolerance of Machining: ISO 2768-mk/IT6|
|Inner Core: Ceramic Core, Urea Core, Water Soluble Wax Core|
|Heat Treatment||Normalizing, Tempering, Quenching, Annealing, Solution, Carburization.|
|Surface Treatment||Polishing, Sand / Shot Blasting, Zinc Plating, Nickel Plating, Oxidation Treatment, Phosphating, Powder Painting, Geormet, Anodizing|
|Dimension Testing||CMM, Vernier Caliper, Inside Caliper. Depth Gage, Height Gage, Go/No go Gage, Special Fixtures|
|Chemical Inspection||Chemical Compostion Analysis (20 chemical elements), Cleanliness Inspection, X-ray Radiographic Inspection, Carbon-Sulfur Analyser|
|Physical Inspection||Dynamic Balancing, Static Blancing, Mechanical Properties (Hardness, Yield Strength, Tensile Strength), Elongation|
|Production Capacity||More than 250 tons per month, more than 3,000 tons annually.|
Nickel-based alloy refers to a high alloy with nickel as the matrix (generally greater than 50%) and copper, molybdenum, chromium and other elements as alloying elements. The main alloying elements of nickel-based alloys are chromium, tungsten, molybdenum, cobalt, aluminum, titanium, boron, zirconium and so on. Among them, Cr, Al, etc. mainly play an anti-oxidation effect, and other elements have solid solution strengthening, precipitation strengthening and grain boundary strengthening. Nickel-based alloys mostly have austenitic structure. In the state of solid solution and aging treatment, there are also intermetallic phases and metal carbonitrides on the austenite matrix and grain boundaries of the alloy.
Nickel-based alloys have high strength and good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance and high temperature resistance in the range of 650 to 1000°C. Nickel-based alloy is a common high-temperature resistance alloy. Nickel-based alloys are subdivided into nickel-based heat-resistant alloys, nickel-based corrosion resistant alloys, nickel-based wear-resistant alloys, nickel-based precision alloys and nickel-based shape memory alloys according to their main properties. Nickel-based superalloys, iron-based superalloys and nickel-based superalloys are collectively referred to as high-temperature alloys. Therefore, nickel-based superalloys are referred to as nickel-based alloys. Nickel-based superalloy series materials are widely used in aviation, aerospace, petroleum, chemical, nuclear energy, metallurgy, marine, environmental protection, machinery, electronics and other fields. The grades and heat treatment methods selected for different mechanical parts will be different.
Nickel-based alloys are generally cast through an investment casting process. The common grades of nickel-based alloys for casting are as follows:
1) Ni-Cr-Mo alloy, Hastelloy series C-276, C-22, C-2000, C-4, B-3
2) Ni-Cr alloy: Inconel 600, Inconel 601, Inconel 625, Inconel 718, Inconel X 750, Incoloy 800, Incoloy 800H, Incoloy 800HT, Incoloy 825;
3) Ni-Cu alloy, Monel 400, Monel K500
|Surface Treatment Services||Powder Coating, Anodization, Electrophotesis, Chrome Plating, Painting, Sand blasting, Nickel Plating, Zinc Plating, Blacking, Polishing, Bluing, Geormet, Zintek, etc.|
|CNC Precision Machining Services||Lathing, Milling, Turning, Honing, Drilling, Boring, Tapping, Wire Electrode Cutting, Grinding...etc.|
|Inspection and Quality Control||Spectrum Analyzer, CMM, Hardness Tester, Tensile Strength Tester, Yild Strentgh Testor, Sealing Pressure Tester, Carbon Sulfur Analyzer, Metallurgical Microscopy, Press Force Tester...etc.|
Applications of Our Custom Casting and Machining Parts:
- Automobile Parts: Brake Disc, Connect Rod, Drive Axle, Drive Shaft, Control Arm, Gearbox Housing, Gearbox Cover, Clutch Cover, Clutch Housing, Wheels, Filter Housing, C.V. Joint Housing, Lock Hook.
- Truck Parts: Rocker Arms, Transmission Gearbox, Drive Axles, Gear Housing, Gear Cover, Towing Eye, Connect Rod, Engine Block, Engine Cover, Joint Bolt, Power Takeoff, Crankshaft, Camshaft, Oil Pan.
- Hydraulic Parts: Hydraulic Cylinder, Hydraulic Pump, Gerotor Housing, Vane, Bushing, Hydraulic Tank, Hydraulic Cylinder Head, Hydraulic Cylinder Triangle Bracket.
- Agricultural Machinery and Tractor Parts: Gear Housing, Gear Cover, Connect Rod, Torque Rod, Engine Block, Engine Cover, Oil Pump Housing, Bracket, Hanger, Hook, Bracket.
- Rail Trains and Freight Cars: Shock Absorber Housing, Shock Absorber Cover, Draft Gear Housing, Draft Gear Cover, Wedge and Cone, Wheels, Brake Systems, Handles, Guids.
- Construction Machinery Parts: Gear, Bearing Seat, Gear Pump, Gearbox Housing, Gearbox Cover, Flange, Bushing, Boom Cylinder, Support Bracket, Hydraulic Tank, Bucket Teeth, Bucket.
- Logistics Equipment Parts: Wheels, Caster, Bracket, Hydraulic Cylinder, Forklift Spare Parts, Lock Case,
- Valve and Pump Parts: Valve Body (Housing), Butterfly Valve Disc, Ball Valve Housing, Flange, Connector, Camlock, Open Impeller, Close Impeller, Pump Housing (Body), Pump Cover.