Aluminium Alloy CNC Machining Product
|CNC Precision Machining Capabilities|
|Facilities||Quantity||Size Range||Annual Capacity||General Accuracy|
|Vertical Machining Center (VMC)||48 sets||1500mm × 1000mm × 800mm||6000 tonn or 300000 pieces||±0.005|
|Horizontal Machining Center (VMC)||12 sets||1200mm × 800mm × 600mm||2000 tons or 100000 pieces||±0.005|
|CNC Machine||60 sets||Max turning dia. φ600mm||5000 tons or 600000 pieces|
Precision machining combined with precision casting can be indeed considered as precision manufacturing. Though steel investment casting process is called as precision casting which indeed can obtained neat shape casting, however, that doesn't mean it doesn't need any secondary machining. Furthermore, the lost wax casting process applied in common industrial field has still stayed at low but economical level which is so far from so called neat shape casting.
|Comparison of Different Casting Processes|
|Items||Sand Casting||Permanent Mold Casting||Die Casting||Investment Casting||Chemically Bonded Shell Mold Casting|
|Typical dimensional tolerances, inches||± .010"||± .010"||± .001"||± .010"||± .005"|
|± .030"||± .050"||± .015"||± .020"||± .015"|
|Relative cost in quantity||Low||Low||Lowest||Highest||Medium high|
|Relative cost for small number||Lowest||High||Highest||Medium||Medium High|
|Permissible weight of casting||Umlimited||100 lbs.||75 lbs.||Ounces to 100 lbs.||Shell ozs. To 250 lbs. no-bake 1/2 lb. - tons|
|Thinnest section castable, inches||1/10"||1/8"||1/32"||1/16"||1/10"|
|Relative surface finish||Fair to good||Good||Best||Very Good||Shell good|
|Relative ease of casting complex design||Fair to good||Fair||Good||Best||Good|
|Relative ease of changing design in production||Best||Poor||Poorest||Fair||Fair|
|Range of alloys tht can be cast||unlimited||Aluminium and copper base preferable||Aluminum base prepferable||Unlimted||Unlimited|
RMC investment casting foundry came from a precision machining factory with more than decade of precision machining experience. Our precision machining workshop has been equipped with advanced 4-axes machining centers, CNC turning machines, CNC milling machines and necessary grinding mills, versatile turning lathes, milling machines and drilling and tapping machines. In order to keep the supply of high quality raw castings and expand our manufacturing capability, we just established our own steel investment casting foundry.
|Capabilities for Casting at RMC|
|Casting Process||Annual Capacity / Tons||Main Materials||Casting Weight||Dimensional Tolerance Grade (ISO 8062)||Heat Treatment|
|Green Sand Casting||6000||Gray Cast Iron, Ductile Cast Iron, Cast Al, Brass, Cast Steel, Stainless Steel||0.3 kg to 200 kg||CT11~CT14||Normalization, Quenching, Tempering, Annealing, Carburization|
|Resin Coated Sand Casting (Shell Casting)||0.66 lbs to 440 lbs||CT8~CT12|
|Lost Wax Investment Casting||Water Glass Casting||3000||Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Brass, Aluminium, Duplex Stainless Steel, Cast Iron||0.1 kg to 50 kg||CT5~CT9|
|0.22 lbs to 110 lbs|
|Silica Sol Casting||1000||0.05 kg to 50 kg||CT4~CT6|
|0.11 lbs to 110 lbs|
|Lost Foam Casting||4000||Gray Iron, Ductile Iron, Alloy, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, Al||10 kg to 300 kg||CT8~CT12|
|22 lbs to 660 lbs|
|Vacuum Casting||3000||Gray Iron, Ductile Iron, Alloy Steel, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel||10 kg to 300 kg||CT8~CT12|
|22 lbs to 660 lbs|
|High Pressure Die Casting||500||Aluminium Alloys, Zinc Alloys||0.1 kg to 50 kg||CT4~CT7|
|0.22 lbs to 110 lbs|
▶ Equipment for Precision Machining Components:
• Convertional Machining Machines: 20 sets.
• CNC Machines: 60 sets.
• 3-Axis Machining Center: 10 sets.
• 4-Axis Machining Center: 5 sets.
• 5-Axis Machining Center: 2 sets
▶ Precision Machining Capabilities:
• Max Size: 1,500 mm × 800 mm × 500 mm
• Weight Range: 0.1 kg - 500 kg
• Annual Capacity: 10,000 tons
• Accuracy: As per standards: .... or on request. Minimum ±0.003 mm
• Holes to ±0.002 mm dia.
• Flatness, Roundness and Straightness: As per standards or on request.
▶ Available Process:
• Honing, Grinding.
▶ Available Ferrous Metal Materials for Precision Machining Components:
• Cast Iron including gray iron and ductile iron
• Carbon Steel from low carbon steel, medium carbon steel and high carbon steel.
• Steel Alloys from standard grades to special grades on request.
• Aluminum and their alloys
• Brass and Copper
• Zinc and their alloys
• Stainless Steel, Duplex, Corrosion-resistant Steel, High-temperature Steel.
▶ General Commerial Terms:
• Main workflow: Inquiry & Quotation → Confirming Details / Cost Reduction Proposals → Tooling Development → Trial Casting → Samples Approval → Trial Order → Mass Production → Continuous Order Proceeding
• Leadtime: Estimatedly 15-25 days for tooling development and estimatedly 20 days for mass production.
• Payment Terms: To be negotiated.
• Payment methods: T/T, L/C, West Union, Paypal.